Welcome! Thank you so much for visiting my site! My name is Cathy Marie. I truly hope you enjoy my blog posts about my thoughts on this thing called love and the things we go through in order to obtain just a small, simple grasp of it! Lord knows I’ve had my share of dating disasters, mishaps, and misadventures! And if I have gone through so much within all of my years in this world, then I know that many other women will have also experienced the same thing. So, here’s to us women in our 30s and 40s who are still holding out for the one person that understands us and who can make our hearts sing. This site is for you!
Some of the things that you can expect to see on this site are:
- my experiences and thoughts about relationships and the dating world,
- interviews conducted with others on their own thoughts and experiences,
- my findings and thoughts about research I conduct regarding the topic of dating,
- timely posts relating to current events and trends,
- and fun facts and findings that have to do with the exciting activity of dating.
What this site will NOT be is a pity party. There will be no “Poor me, why me?” posts or anything to bring anyone, including myself, down. I want to look at this with a light and humorous attitude while discussing a very important situation that many women in my age range experience. This endeavor will be very exciting and I hope you make this journey with me!
Please do not forget to let me know what you think of this site!
Leave a comment below or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org